COVID-19 Safety Protocols
COVID-19 cases have recently shown a rise in North Carolina due to the vaccination rate and the Delta variant. The COVID-19 pandemic has presented significant challenges and disruptions in family law cases in Greensboro, the Piedmont Triad, and in North Carolina as a whole.
Woodruff Family Law Group remains committed to pandemic safety protocols and ending the pandemic as soon as possible. Safety protocols in our office include:
- Everyone entering our building must provide proof of vaccination. You may take a picture of your completed vaccination card and email to bGNvbWl0b0B3b29kcnVmZmxhd2Zpcm0uY29t or give a photocopy of your card to the front desk manager.
- All persons must wear a mask at all times, except when working alone at an individual workstation.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering the building and wash hands frequently when moving from one space to another.
- Observe social distancing space of 6 feet.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, chills, shortness of breath or coughing, please stay home. If you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or has symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment or convert your appointment to a Zoom or telephone meeting
We will continue to track evolving public health and community concerns related to COVID-19. Please know that we care about you, and we are taking all available steps to serve our clients as we continue to act in accordance with the best interests of our employees, our clients, and our community.Our Office is Open
We are fully staffed, and our office is open during normal business hours. We are working with clients by telephone, email, video conference, depending on what option works best. We have limited in-person appointments for select reasons when work cannot be reasonably accomplished otherwise for vaccinated persons. While we have traditionally allowed clients to bring a support person, that cannot be accommodated during the pandemic. Our front office is open from 9 AM-5 PM, Monday-Thursday and from 9 AM-2 PM on Friday.
Please call us at 336.272.9122 for questions or assistance with your legal matter.
Courts are open, with precautions in place, including wearing face coverings. Some legal proceedings may be handled using remote technology, while others will be handled in person.Helpful Resources
The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services has the latest COVID-19 (Coronavirus) news and information on their website available here: www.covid19.ncdhhs.gov.
The North Carolina COVID-19 Information Hub contains the latest news and up-to-date information here: www.nc.gov/covid19.
The North Carolina Judicial Branch has up-to-date information available on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) announcements, orders, FAQs and more. Click here to access.