Here are some local testing options:
- Cone Health’s Mobile Testing
- Mount Zion Baptist Church, 1301 Alamance Church Road
- Every Wednesday in June from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Drive up and walk ups are encouraged. Please bring a photo ID. Those with a primary care provider should call their provider and follow their medical guidance on whether they need a test. People coming for testing should wear a mask. A swab will be used to collect a sample and test results will be returned in approximately 72 hours.
- Testing is free, though people with insurance should bring their card. Insurance coverage is not required. People living or working in places with lots of public interaction such as group homes, nursing homes, bus drivers and retail clerks are encouraged to be tested. People who have serious medical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, obesity or other COVID-19 risk factors are also urged to be tested.
- The testing is for both adults and children.
- ***They also regularly announce additional mobile testing dates and locations on Facebook at: . Right now they also have the following mobile testing opportunities scheduled:
Daystar Church, Greensboro, NC - June 16th at 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.;
Higher Ground, Greensboro, NC - June 19th at 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.; and
New Zion Missionary Baptist Church, Greensboro, NC – June 23rd at 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Cone Health Outpatient Daily Testing Locations (Open 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.):
- Alamance County: Grand Oaks Center at Alamance Regional, ;
- Guilford County: Green Valley Campus, (entrance off Lendew Street); and
- Rockingham County: (across from Annie Penn Emergency Department).
- Tests in these facilities are limited to individuals that fall into one of the following:
Patients 65 years of age and older with symptoms;
Patients with underlying conditions with symptoms;
First responders with symptoms;
Asymptomatic patients from intrinsically risky/high density environments; or
Asymptomatic COVID convalescent plasma donors.