Rockingham County – Reidsville, North Carolina
Woodruff Family Law Group serves many communities in North Carolina. Rockingham County is among these. The family law specialists here at the firm have experience dealing with complex cases in many different North Carolina counties.What You’re Probably Wondering
- Where is the courthouse?
The physical address of the Rockingham County Judicial Center is 170 Hwy 65, Reidsville, North Carolina 27320. Street parking is available around the Courthouse Lawn.
- When are they open?
Like most government offices, the courthouse is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., during regular business hours; they are closed during judicial holidays. Many hearings and trials may start at 9:00 a.m., but it is recommended you arrive early to ensure you can find parking and get through security with plenty of time to find your courtroom.
- How do I contact them?
- By phone:
- o Main Number: 336.634.6000
- Website: https://www.nccourts.gov/locations/rockingham-county
- By phone:
- What should I not bring?
- You cannot bring any electronic equipment, which includes phones, computers, cameras, etc. unless you have a court order stating you can. If you do have a court order allowing you to bring in a phone (in a 50B case, for example), please have the order with you when you go through security.
- You cannot bring a weapon or anything that could be construed as a weapon.
- There is a metal detector that you will have to go through in order to enter the courthouse. So, it’s a good idea to leave any metal items that are not essential at home. This will make the security process much easier.