Stokes County – Danbury, North Carolina
Woodruff Family Law Group serves Stokes County. The Stokes County Courthouse is located in Danbury, North Carolina. Woodruff Family Law Group is experienced in representing clients in many different settings, including Stokes County.What You’re Probably Wondering
- Where is the courthouse?
The physical address of the Stokes County Courthouse is Hwy 89 – 1012 Main St, Danbury, North Carolina 27016. Parking is available in the lot surrounding the courthouse.
- When are they open?
Like most government offices, the courthouse is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., during regular business hours; they are closed during judicial holidays. Many hearings and trials may start at 9:00 a.m., but it is recommended you arrive early to ensure you can find parking and get through security with plenty of time to find your courtroom.
- How do I contact them?
- By phone:
- o Main Number: 336.593.4400
- Website: https://www.nccourts.gov/locations/stokes-county
- By phone:
- What should I not bring?
- You cannot bring any electronic equipment, which includes phones, computers, cameras, etc. unless you have a court order stating you can. If you do have a court order allowing you to bring in a phone (in a 50B case, for example), please have the order with you when you go through security.
- You cannot bring a weapon or anything that could be construed as a weapon.
- There is a metal detector that you will have to go through in order to enter the courthouse. So, it’s a good idea to leave any metal items that are not essential at home. This will make the security process much easier.